After many LONG hours... the construction part pf our nursery is done and now we are ready to move everything in! Nikki, Jed, Ted and I (mostly Ted & Jed) worked for 5 days straight for this finished product. They also managed to hang the drapes in the living room and dining room. I am SO excited about it and LOVE the end result. I feel like our house has turned into a home!

(Closet organizers were installed by the boys)
(this is my bedding.... the bumber has more of the green, the skirt is all the striped, and the sheet is the brown circle pattern. All of our furniture is a very dark finish.)
THANKS JED, TED AND NIKKI!!!!
1 comment:
Looks fabuloso!!!! But of course I would expect nothing less!! Love you and cant wait for the pictures of a baby in that sweet nursery!!
Post a Comment