The Lawvers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I think we have a thinker on our hands....


Posted by The Lawver's at 11:44 PM

2 comments:

Kori said...

Could she be any cuter?? I don't think so!

November 17, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Anonymous said...

That is just the cutest picture - I can't beleive that is from your phone!! Can't wait to hold her!
Love you~
Mom

November 17, 2008 at 1:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

The Lawver's
View my complete profile

Free Web Counter
Free Counter

My favorite sites

  • Heidi's Blog
  • Kori's blog
  • Nikki's blog
  • What I do!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Reality Check.
      • First weekend without Daddy....
      • I think we have a thinker on our hands....
      • Long week...
      • Teagan's First Halloween!
      • Photo update!
      • TURK...
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
Simple theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.