That is hilarious! Does she make that noise every time she takes a bite? So cute!!You need to put up the paint pictures too! I am planning on painting Eden's room next week!
EVERY BITE... its louder now too :) I will put paint pics up as soon as Ted decides to finish lol. Basketball is done tomorrow night and then we are tackling it! LOVE YOU
She is a SWEET POTATO!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That is hilarious! Does she make that noise every time she takes a bite? So cute!!
You need to put up the paint pictures too! I am planning on painting Eden's room next week!
EVERY BITE... its louder now too :)
I will put paint pics up as soon as Ted decides to finish lol. Basketball is done tomorrow night and then we are tackling it!
LOVE YOU
She is a SWEET POTATO!!!!
Post a Comment