Tuesday, March 24, 2009

painting.

We are FINALLY done with the painting CHORE. I tried telling Ted to just hire someone to do it because of the high ceilings, but he insisted on doing it himself (which is a quality that I love about him) - after it was finished he said "I am DONE painting in this house. I have NO clue why I chose to do this room on my own. Anything else will be hired out". We still need to figure out what we are doing on top of the cupboards - but people have been bugging me for photos.


It looks darker on the far L side because of the flash - the color is most accurate on the R side.



I had to throw this in there.... this was my bday present from Ted's parents.
A NEW KITCHEN AID MIXER!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

looks AWESOME...way to go girl! the chocolate in the entry is fabu!!!!

Kori said...

LOVE IT!!!! The entry is amazing! And I love that art piece!!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see new photos!!
Loved them all!!
Love you~
Mom

lily field furniture said...

Time for an update when you are feeling better!!