During my pregnancy with Teagan I had some very difficult spells, especially towards the end of the pregnancy. Between the pain and the growth that developed over the time I was pregnant we felt we needed to get some answers before we proceeded with the next pregnancy. And to be perfectly honest... I was just plain sick of dealing with them! I finally found 2 doctors at the Cleveland Clinic that are fabulous! They are the first Doctor's that has been able to give me any type of game plan for taking care of these pesky things. I was in the hospital for a week... and boy was it a long week... but the surgery was a great success. I am so thankful that the Lord lead me to this team of doctors. Maybe this was another reason I was supposed to marry Ted and move to Ohio?
Nikki and the girls came to take care of Teagan, which was a huge relief for me! I get so worked up about leaving her for a DAY so I knew a week was going to do me in. It was so comforting to know that she was home and sticking to her normal routine. They brought her up so that she was there when I got out of surgery and then for another visit a few days later.





The girls were so great to have around. They are such a big help with Teagan and they just crack me up all the time. Here are some fun snapshots of the week.





5 comments:
Precious pics!
i am so gald you are feeling better now.... and i LOVE that pic of the smith sisters. who's camera.. i want a jpeg that i can print please!!!
We are so happy to hear that the surgery was a success! I pray that this will take care of them for a long time. And by the way, your daughter is precious.
Nicole & Josh
Oh, honey, what a week it was for you. I am so thankful that this is behind you. Loved the photos, and Mir, the one you love I took. =)
Love you~
Mom
ok ... te one of Teagan with teh glasses looks like mom.....Seriously cracks me up!
Post a Comment