Thursday, October 15, 2009

Purses.

This girl LOVES purses... almost every day she crawls into the depths of my closet and pulls out one for each shoulder. It kills me that she actually knows what to do with them. Monkey see, monkey do, I guess?!

On a side note: I am so so frustrated with the quality of my photos. I am BEYOND annoyed with my camera. I literally cannot take a photo (day or night - good light or bad) without a flash. And I DESPISE flash! It's right up there with working out. Yuck. I am in the process of trying to convince Ted that a new camera is a NECESSITY! He will give in... it's only a matter of time. ;)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute - it is amazing that she knows what to do!!! She is a smartie.
Love you~
Mom