Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day at the pool.

During the summer our weekends are typically spent out at Ted's parents house - normally there are several of us there but on this particular day the entire family made it out. Teagan always has SO much fun playing with Brooklyn and Lilly. I love these pictures because you can see alot of her personality in each one.

My two favorite people - so sad it came out blurry!

Loving on my cousin Brooklyn! These two are SO affectionate with each other - we have gotten to the point where we make the girls ask "permission" for a hug or kiss because every once in awhile one of them will get overwhelmed by the other.
Woah, Teagan! A little too much tongue there.

LOVE!
After a long day of swimming and sun... this is how she looks.

2 comments:

Kori said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten! So cute! And I love her sun-soaked, end of the day look! =)

Anonymous said...

Love that after the day at the pool look!!
Mom