Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo update!

Ted was playing with her the other night, and she CONKED out on his stomach like this. It was so precious .

Obviously I like to take pictures when she is sleeping! I guess I need to work on taking awake ones this week! For all of you "pro back sleepers" - don't send me hate mail. I am pro-back too... the stomach sleeping ONLY occurs when I am in the room she is taking her nap in. She is just so darn comfortable sleeping that way... I cant resist.


Ok.... this is a random picture, and please excuse the spit up dripping out of her mouth. But every once in a while we get random days like you see here where I SWEAR she is a different nationality than Ted and I!!!



The next pictures are of Teagan sleeping in her swing... you can see that she is gaining good weight! There is also a good picture of her smiling. This past week she has had her first "social smiles"! It is so amazing to see her smile in response to your voice! Obviously in this picture, since she is sleeping, it was probably just a gas induced smile!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were great!! I loved the one with her smiling in her sleep - I will look forward to "awake" ones for this week! =)
Love you~
Mom

Kori said...

I was just getting ready to give you a hard time that you needed to post more pictures! Guess I cant now! Thanks for all of these! I cant believe how big she is!!! She is a cutie pa tutie!!

Nikki said...

i just want to squeeze her.... what a doll. I love the one of her sleeping on ted. and by the way you are a mom.... you do not have to defend how you are parenting, like apologzing that she is sleeping on her belly! You carried her, you birthed her, you can let her sleep how YOU want!!! love you,
nikki