Monday, August 24, 2009

And she's off....

Teagan made a decision to walk today! Well, I had mentioned that she would take a few steps here and there but never anything long enough to catch on camera. Today she got alot of practice. Still very wabbaly (is that a word?) but getting better and better with each try. By the end of the day I think she was realizing that it is much quicker to crawl and she would have nothing to do with the walking thing. These videos are so cute but pay no attention to the overly excited screaches from the new parents. :)

4 comments:

lily field furniture said...

oh your life is about to change drastically :)

Anonymous said...

That was adorable!! She looks like she has had "too much to drink"!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

I LOVED IT!!! I cannot believe she is totally walking - and what an adorable outfit you have her in for this momentous occasion - when Ainsley wakes up we are watching it together! WE MISS YOU GUYS! - Val

brittany said...

I just teared up a little! So cute!!!!