Ainsley and Val came to visit and we decided to take the girls to get a fun photo shoot for their 1st birthday! We plan on doing this until they are 30.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE IT!!! So glad you posted it - I've been sending them out to family and they just die laughing at these two little ladies! We had so much fun with you guys - can't wait to do it again! Have a great time at home! love ya, Val
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! So glad you posted it - I've been sending them out to family and they just die laughing at these two little ladies! We had so much fun with you guys - can't wait to do it again! Have a great time at home! love ya, Val
Oh my goodness that is hilarious!!! Teagan really isn't sure about the whole thing, is she!?
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment