So last night was a rough night for me.
I was pushed to levels of anger I have never before experienced.
It wasn't just anger. More like rage... all out rage. It was actually pretty scary.
Any guesses as to what could have caused such an even tempered (yes, I do think of myself as even tempered) person such as myself to experience such nasty emotions. Here it is...
Gunner ate my Chipotle burrito.
No joke - I turned around for 5 seconds and he stood up and pulled the entire thing (minus about 5 bites) onto the floor and devoured it. Thankfully, Teagan was in bed, so she wasn't there to witness what happened next. I'm actually glad he ate the whole thing so quickly... It took a few minutes spicy salsa to hit him. I hope his insides are burning. For all of you animal lovers out there (which would imply that people read this other than my sisters) don't go calling PETA on me. The dog is fine. He just spent the remainder of the night in his cage. So why am I telling you all of this? Because it was another moment where I wanted to shove those dang dogs out the door in hopes that some kind and compassionate person would pick them up and take them home. Notice that Bauer did nothing wrong and he is still apart of the "get rid of" equation... he is just guilty by association.
But then I saw this video on my flip cam and it made me realize that I DO love these dogs... and I LOVE how much Teagan adores them. So I will press on... because every little child needs a Lab.
Notice that Gunner is not in this video. He was in the living room eating the heads of off innocent plastic farm animals.
3 comments:
OH MY WORD!!! That was hilarious! I would be ticked too! And now I am craving Mexican!
that little clip is so darn cute- I love that she said her famous, "hi" so sweetly to him.
mom
So funny!! I am so glad my kids are allergic so I dont have to deal with it! =)
Post a Comment