Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We're back!


It has been ages since I have been on this thing and once again I have been getting hate mail to update - no worries my friends. You have not been missing out on anything too exciting. Unless you were wanting to know about how many times I threw up one day as opposed to another. Which leads me to... I'm pregnant! I guess I wasn't the last time I posted. So now that things are starting to calm down around here I will try and do better at posting pictures of little miss teagan.


Here are some pictures of my cousin Jeffs new puppy, Leo. He is pa-recious. And Teagan loves him.


Easter pics to come soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!! Love seeing photos since we don't get to be there. =) Thanks for posting!!
Love you~
Mom

Anonymous said...

Danielle you look just beautiful in these pictures! Must be the pregnant glow inspite of throwing up!!
Love you~
Mom

Nikki said...

danielle...you look great!!!! There seems to be something coming out of your nose though!

The Lawver's said...

Lol Nikki - thanks guys. I think it is the RE9 advanced ;)