
Click on the pictures and you will you be able to see them better.
I love the top one with the hand!
The picture below is the one that totally convinced me it was a boy.
However, the doctor assured me that it was an umbilical cord that I was seeing between the legs... not a penis. I still say boy though. :)
I love the top one with the hand!
The picture below is the one that totally convinced me it was a boy.
However, the doctor assured me that it was an umbilical cord that I was seeing between the legs... not a penis. I still say boy though. :)

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and it went fabulous! This was the first ultrasound that we have had (for all 3 pregnancies) where there were NO concerns... so that was such a good feeling! We did find out that my placenta is in front of the baby, which they think is probably why we are not feeling it move. It was a relief to see how active he/she really is though!
2 comments:
Love that precious hand! Such intricate detail! Love you and am so happy for a "No Concern's" ultrasound!
The one with the hand is absolutely amazing!! Fearfully and wonderfully made!!
Love you~
Mom
Post a Comment