It's only been three months. And it's not like I haven't had anything going on... Growing a baby is hard, time consuming, and exhausting work! But here I sit at 2:19am WIDE AWAKE so I thought I would give it a shot. I was so surprised when I got on here and noticed that they had made changes and now it is a speedy process to upload pictures! Maybe this will be the push I needed to be more regular with this blogging thing.
Also, I am aware that...
- the pictures in my header looks NOTHING like my child anymore ~ almost a year old
- the pictures on the side are ultrasounds of Teagan ~ 2 years old
- and Bauer is about 70lb heavier ~ about 2.5 years old
I will work on re-vamping all of that the next time I can't sleep because of some annoying pregnancy ailment.
1 comment:
70 lbs heavier? Im pretty sure thats an understatement!
Post a Comment