We decided to venture to the fair last night and of course we need an outfit for the occasion! Sarah and I were shopping and saw these cowgirl boots and we could not resist. I almost didn't get them zipped up her chunky thighs! It took her awhile to get used to them... as you can see below she even tried to eat them off.


Ok - so we were so excited to take Teagan to see the animals because she goes crazy for anything that is furry or moves. Actually, it doesn't even have to move. It just needs fur. We were sure she would love seeing all the different animals and boy we couldn't have been more wrong about our assumptions. As soon as we put her down to see these pigs, which was our 1st stop of the night, she went ballistic. Sobbed and sobbed. Between the chaotic chicken barn, the bunny that ran across her lap when we were trying to ease her into petting it, and the tractor pull I do not think this child will be able to go back to a fair for a long time.
This last picture pretty much sums up the night....


4 comments:
That was hilarious to read about - but I am sure it was not so hilarious at the time!! Love the photo of the pigs!
See you soon!
Love you~
Mom
that is so funny and the boots are to die for!!! I want pond pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is too flipping cute! I LOVE IT!!! Keep practicing those walking skills ;)
Love the pig butts!!! I guess Miss Teagan is NOT "a little bit coutnry" after all!.. city girl allthe way!! woohoo... or better yet.. beach baby!!
Post a Comment